Axis Legal Counsel has been hired by a Los Angeles area tattoo shop to assert its rights in connection with dispute involving a shareholder.
AXIS Legal Counsel represents clients in numerous types of business litigation disputes, lawsuits, and claims including breaches of contract, business torts, breaches of fiduciary duty, competitive business practices, complex litigation, contract disputes, defamation/slander, online reputational damage, partnership disputes, real estate litigation, services contracts, supply/distribution disputes, shareholder claims, non-solicit agreements, non-competes, trade secrets, intellectual property litigation, trademark litigation, copyright litigation, and numerous other types of disputes. For information on retaining AXIS Legal Counsel to represent your company in a business litigation dispute, contact email@example.com or call (213) 403-0130 for a confidential consultation, or visit our Business Disputes & Litigation Practice Area or Business & Startups Portal for additional information.
► MOBILE? Click HERE to Initiate Call Now
► ONLINE? Click HERE to Request Online
[title size=2]Top Business FAQs[/title]
- What is a Trust and Do You Need One?
- Who Makes End of Life Decisions When an Accidental Tragedy Occurs?
- Axis Legal Counsel Hired in Trust Litigation Fraud and Breach of Fiduciary Duty Case involving Multiple Family Members
- California Will Requirements and Top Wills FAQs
- California 2022 Rest Break Laws | Los Angeles 2022 Rest Break Laws
- Could Your LLC Save on Taxes by Converting to an S Corp?
- Employer’s Guide to Responding to an Employee’s Unemployment Claim
- How to Deal with Overly Political Employees
- Can a Business Ban a Customer?
- Is an Officer of a Corporation An Employee?
[title size=2]Latest Business Representations[/title]
- Los Angeles Tattoo Shop Hires Axis Legal Counsel in Shareholder Dispute
- Axis Hired by LA’s Leading Immersive Experience Entertainment Company
- AXIS Hired by New York Entertainment Company for Labor & Employment Matters
- International Beverage Manufacturer Hires AXIS for Expansion Efforts
- Axis Retained in LLC Dispute Dispute
- AXIS Hired to Represent Transportation Client in Commercial Dispute
- AXIS Hired to Dissolve and Distribute Assets of Internet Startup
- Axis Retained in LLC Dispute
- Axis Represents Client in Commercial Real Estate Dispute
- Axis Hired to Represent New Venture-Backed Online Services Startup
[title size=2]Latest News from Around the Web[/title][wp-rss-aggregator source=”54600″]