Sample of All FAQs (Helpie FAQ)
- Rabeh M. A. Soofi - Managing AttorneyRabeh Soofi is the founder and Managing Attorney of Axis. Read Full Biography
- Andy EpsteinAndy practices in the areas of tax law, business transactions, and trusts and estates. He obtained his juris doctor from University of San Diego School of Law, earning the Ralph Gano Miller Award (for ranking first in the class in Tax Law). He has an LL.M. in Taxation from the University of San Diego School of Law, and is a Certified Tax Specialist with the California Board of Law Examiners. He is admitted to practice law in the State of California, U.S. District Court for the Central and Southern Districts of California, and to the U.S. Tax Court.
- Erin Melody-RosenfeldErin practices in the areas of litigation, medical malpractice, personal injury, constructive defect, and business matters. She graduated from the Sarah Lawrence College in New York in 1999 and obtained her juris doctor from Loyola Law School in 2002. Erin is admitted to practice law in the State of California.
- Satoshi Kanuma - ParalegalSatoshi received his MBA from University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business, following achievement of a Bachelor of Arts from Hitosubashi University in Tokyo Japan. He is certified in Paralegal Studies from Pasadena City College and fluent in Japanese.
- Brandon Rosin - MarketingBrandon Rosin is a graduate of Chapman University, majoring in English Literature, with a juris doctor from the People’s College of Law.
- Alexa Quintero - Law ClerkAlexa Quintero is a junior at Boston University, studying Business Administration, with a concentration in Law, and minoring in Psychology. After completing her undergraduate degree she has hopes to attend Law School and focus on Entertainment Law.
- Of CounselAxis works with an extended network of attorneys and practice area specialists in both legal and non-legal fields, such as tax, accounting, and others, to provide practice-focused advice when needed during the course of a client engagement. Learn More about our Of Counsel.
- StaffAxis is aided in its practice through experienced legal support staff. Unlike most law offices, our staff provides legal support behind the scenes. Client cases are not delegated for supervision to low-level junior lawyers with little experience, paralegals, legal assistants, or staff. Managing Attorney Rabeh Soofi personally oversees each and every single client engagement to ensure that cases are properly handled from start to finish. Our firm structure is modeled to provide superior customer service, responsiveness, and accountability for client matters. Clients have a streamlined point of contact and seamless provision of services on all matters, regardless of the size or complexity.