► Commodities Futures Trading Commission Attorney | CTFC Lawyer
Our Commodities & Futures Practice combines our 18+ years of business and corporate law practice with emerging technologies in decentralized finance, token, cryptocurrency and blockchain projects.
The emerging decentralized financial industry is at the forefront of corporate law with the growth of digital assets, tokens, crypto currency and other decentralized finance projects. The Commodities Futures Trading Commision has been proposed as the organization leading the regulation of decentralized token projects, NFTs, and other non-securities assets.
As a leader in the legal field of decentralized finance, Axis Legal Counsel provides all types of legal support services for CFTC projects, including but not limited to digital assets, token filings, cryptocurrencies, blockchain matters, NFTs, and other non-securities assets.
If you are seeking legal assistance with the Commodities Futures Trading Commission, searching for the right attorney to represent you can be a difficult decision. AXIS Legal Counsel provides full-service law firm support for clients in California and from around the world.
► Commodities and Futures Practice Areas
Our Commodities and Futures practice areas span across multiple legal fields to provide maximum support and cost-effective solutions to clients. Our practice areas include but are not limited to the following areas:
- New Formations. We represent clients in all types of formations involving commodities/futures projects. We prepare Articles of Organization, operating agreements, corporate resolutions and other internal documents and related corporate structure work related to the organization of new commodities/futures projects.
- CFTC Compliance. We assist clients with all types of securities issues involving commodities/futures projects compliance, including, securities matters, state and federal securities regulations, U.S. Commodities Futures Trading Commission filings, and other securities related advice, counsel, and guidance.
- Commodities/Futures NFT Platforms and Apps. We assist platforms as well as other business or app based clients involved with developing commodities/futures projects, distribution channels, commodities/futures collateral services, commodities/futures support services, and others involved in commodities/futuresprojects.
- Business Structures and Risk Management. We assist clients evaluate the best business structures, onshore and offshore business entities, and risk management legal guidance to minimize potential exposure arising out of and relating to commodities/futures.
- Tax Matters. We assist clients address tax and taxation matters involving related financial, cryptocurrency, and token projects both domestically and internationally.
► What Does a Commodities/Futures Lawyer Do?
Commodities/futureslawyers provide comprehensive legal services ranging from formation of the commodities/futures project through advice and counsel during the lifecycle of the commodities/futures for example:
- We represent clients in evaluating whether a commodities/futures organization is the appropriate business structure depending on the nature of the project they are pursuing
- We represent clients in determining whether the membership interest in commodities/futures is considered a security and subject to state and federal securities laws under US law
- We represent clients in preparing corporate records and paperwork to establish and operate the commodities/futures
- We provide advice and counsel to clients in issuing equity, debt, and other membership interests in the commodities/futures to investors, both domestically and internationally
- We assist clients with securities regulation and securities law issue, including qualifying as an exemption from registration as a security under Regulation D and Regulation Assets
If you need legal advice about your commodities/futures, contact AXIS Legal Counsel and we will be happy to assist you.
► How Much Does it Cost to Hire a Commodities/Futures Attorney?
Many clients wonder how expensive it will be and how these are charged when hiring an commodities/futures attorney. The answer often depends on the type of the project. For example, if your matter involves a contract review, usually, we can give you a budget and flat fee quote, once we are able to see the contract. In some cases, clients ask us to review agreements they have been presented with, or prepare an agreement they need to present another party with, and we can usually do so for a flat fee. We offer flat fees to make hiring a commodities/futures attorney more affordable. The typical fees for an commodities/futures attorney are hourly; however, in our experience, there are a variety of projects that can typically be budgeted and billed on a flat fee basis. We work with clients to make the hiring of an commodities/futures attorney as affordable as possible.
► When Should I Hire a Commodities/Futures Attorney?
One of the biggest mistakes many clients make is not getting legal help soon enough. Because commodities/futures law is relatively new, many clients are not fully aware of all of the state and federal regulatory landscape which serves as the backdrop to commodities/futures creation, exchange, purchase, and sale. Having a commodities/futures lawyer assist with these tasks can avoid the pitfalls that may result from lack of awareness of complex securities and laws governing nonfungible tokens and cryptocurrency transactions. A commodities/futures attorney can help you accomplish these tasks.
► How Long Will my Project Take to Complete?
Generally, we fulfill client orders for services on projects within 1 to 2 days. Obviously, it will depend on the exact nature of what you need. We suggest that you start by contacting us to tell us more about your project, and during the consultation, we will let you know what the estimated time frame will be, once we have more information from you. Most clients have their orders for services fulfilled within 1 to 2 days. If it will take longer than this timeframe, we will let you know.
►How to Request a Flat Fee Quote?
The best way to request a flat fee quote for your project is to email us with what you need and, if it involves reviewing an agreement, a copy of your agreement. We will usually respond within 24 hours and provide you with the flat fee quote. Or, you can use the attached link to our form to Request a Consultation.
There is no charge for budgeting. If you would like to go forward with our firm after receiving the quote, then we would love to work with you.
► Who Will Work on My Project?
Meet our managing attorney, Rabeh Soofi. Rabeh is the founder of the firm and personally oversees all legal projects for clients. You will never be passed around from lawyer to lawyer, and your project will never be delegated to brand-new lawyers with no experience. We have a “clients first” approach, so we work very closely with clients to develop a good working relationship based on trust and mutual respect. Clients are never routed through receptionists or secretaries to have calls screened – you will have direct access to your attorney, without any intermediaries, all the time, whenever you need help. Read My Bio
► How Much Experience Do You Have on Projects Like Mine?
Nearly every client wants to make sure that their attorney has experience with projects like theirs and knows the ins and outs of the legal issues that arise in projects of that kind. Axis, there is an overwhelming likelihood that we have not only handled projects like yours, but probably dozens or hundreds of them. Serving the decentralized finance and cryptocurrency industry is one of the core practices of our legal practice. This means that we delve into all aspects of commodities/futures law. Commodities/futures law is a very broad field. It involves a wide variety of legal topics spanning contracts and transactions, intellectual property, negotiating with others, and of course, addressing risks and liabilities to avoid legal disputes in the future. Because we are familiar with the underlying industries in which entities are created, we bring to the table experience that is gained through close relationships with commodities/futures industry clients.
► Tell Me More About Your Firm … I Really Need a Good Law Firm Behind Me.
We feel the same way! Axis places a huge focus on helping film clients get fairness and fair deals, and we genuinely approach each client engagement as an opportunity to help the growth of emerging or established client. We develop strong relationships with their clients, often over the course of many years, and maintain a very collaborative working relationship with clients, decision-makers, and others, that is based on trust, mutual respect, and a team-based approach.
► What are Past Clients Saying About You?
Don’t take our word for it – hear what clients have to say! We are rated 10.0 by Avvo.com, ranked as “Superb” in the practice of law. What to know what past clients have to say about Axis? Check out our Client Reviews!
► This Seems Way Too Easy… What’s the Catch?
There is no catch! Axis counsels and represents film clients every day, all week long, every month, throughout the year. We routinely represent film clients from all genres. We love helping clients.
► AS SEEN IN
Our talented legal counsel has been quoted in a number of press outlets, including the following:
►Our Awards and Accolades
Our talented legal counsel has consistently been recognized for excellence in legal services, and has been rated or ranked by Avvo, SuperLawyers, Euromoney’s Definitive Guide to Leading Litigation Lawyers & Law Firms, Los Angeles Magazine, and others.
- Superlawyers – Rising Stars- Top 2.5% of Attorneys in the State
- “Superb” Rated by Avvo.com
- “Top Attorneys – Los Angeles Magazine
- Recognized as one of the Global 100 Lawyers in Business Law
- “Business Law Firm of the Year” – ACQ/Intertrust Magazine
- “Top Business Law Firm” – Finance Monthly Magazine
- “Superb” Rated by Avvo.com
- Lawyers of Distinction
- “Up and Coming Attorneys”
- Euromoney’s Definitive Guide to Leading Lawyers and Firms
► Read our Latest Reviews
Read All Reviews
*** Testimonials are not a guarantee of any success or outcome, nor any guarantees about your legal matter. Each case is unique.
► Serving Clients Nationwide and in 22+ Countries Internationally
commodities/futures attorney | attorney for commodities/futures | commodities/futures lawyer | commodities/futures agreement lawyer | commodities futures lawyer | commodities futures attorney