Not for purposes of the Business’s incorporation address with the Secretary of State, IRS EIN number, or registered agent address. These need to be actual street/post addresses, not PO Box addresses.
If your mail/postbox provider has an actual street address and number, it may be possible for that to be used, depending on the terms of your agreement with your mail/postbox provider.
[title size=2]Related Formation FAQs[/title]
- Can a Company Have Two Presidents?
- Can a Business Ban a Customer?
- Employer’s Guide to Responding to an Employee’s Unemployment Claim
- Is an Officer of a Corporation An Employee?
- Can a California Employer Ask Job Applicants to Disclose Criminal History?
- Multi-State Businesses: Which State’s Wage and Hour Laws Must be Followed?
- Thinking of Hiring an Influencer to Help Promote Your Business or its Products and Services? Here’s What Your Influencer Agreement Should Look Like:
- Thinking of Hiring a Freelancer? Tips to Protect Your Business When Using Freelancers
- Founders Agreements: A Comprehensive Guide
- Basics of Non-Disclosure Agreements
[title size=2]Other FAQs[/title]
- Formation FAQs
- Stock Issuance FAQs
- Investment & Fundraising FAQs
- Intellectual Property FAQs
- Corporate Governance FAQs
- Employees & Labor FAQs
- Licensing & Permits FAQs
- Tax FAQs