Not for purposes of the Business’s incorporation address with the Secretary of State, IRS EIN number, or registered agent address. These need to be actual street/post addresses, not PO Box addresses.
If your mail/postbox provider has an actual street address and number, it may be possible for that to be used, depending on the terms of your agreement with your mail/postbox provider.
[title size=2]Related Formation FAQs[/title]
- What is a Trust and Do You Need One?
- Who Makes End of Life Decisions When an Accidental Tragedy Occurs?
- Axis Legal Counsel Hired in Trust Litigation Fraud and Breach of Fiduciary Duty Case involving Multiple Family Members
- California Will Requirements and Top Wills FAQs
- California 2022 Rest Break Laws | Los Angeles 2022 Rest Break Laws
- Could Your LLC Save on Taxes by Converting to an S Corp?
- Employer’s Guide to Responding to an Employee’s Unemployment Claim
- How to Deal with Overly Political Employees
- Can a Business Ban a Customer?
- Is an Officer of a Corporation An Employee?
[title size=2]Other FAQs[/title]
- Formation FAQs
- Stock Issuance FAQs
- Investment & Fundraising FAQs
- Intellectual Property FAQs
- Corporate Governance FAQs
- Employees & Labor FAQs
- Licensing & Permits FAQs
- Tax FAQs